Clay County Medical Center has partnered with Restorix Health to provide Comprehensive Wound Care. Our comprehensive wound care facility has state-of-the art equipment and highly-trained staff to heal the most stubborn wounds.
Some of the wounds that we treat:
- Diabetic foot or leg wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- Infected Wounds
- Non-healing Surgical Wounds
- Other conditions which could lead to amputation if not treated.
We Care About Your Health
Since problem wounds rarely result from a single cause, we treat the whole person, not just the wound. To develop the best treatment plan, we consider psychological, social and physical factors. We work closely with your primary care or referring physician to ensure the best possible outcome. We also place a major emphasis on education, teaching you how to care for your injury to enhance the healing process.
Chronic wounds can be the result of diabetes, poor circulation or other medical conditions. A multidisciplinary staff of medical professionals administer the latest medical treatment for persistent wounds, as well as providing our patients with strategies to protect themselves from developing chronic wounds.
Are You a Candidate for Specialized Wound Care?
If you suffer from a chronic non-healing wound, ask your physician about a referral to our Wound Care Center, or contact us directly for an assessment. If you are a candidate for this outpatient program, the Wound Care Center will immediately work with you and your doctor to deliver the following:
- Advanced therapies
- Proven clinical protocols
- An individualized, comprehensive plan of care
- Assessments and ongoing care by our highly skilled team of wound care specialists
- Education for you and your family to include wound prevention, nutrition and hygiene to help the healing process at home.
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call (785) 630-5315.