- 1 cup peeled butternut squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1-2 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
- 2 Tbsp each chopped fresh oregano, fresh basil and fresh dill
- 1 (14 oz.) can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil 1/2 tsp each onion powder and garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp. Romano or Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place all ingredients, except cheese, in large bowl and toss to combine. Transfer to sprayed 7 in. x 11 in. baking dish. Cover with foil and bake until veggies are just tender, about 60-75 minutes. (Remove foil cover for the last 30 minutes, if desired.) Remove from oven; turn broiler on high. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil until cheese is browned and bubbly.
Per serving: 120 calories, 3 g total fat (1 g saturated fat), 20 g carbohydrate,
5 g protein, 4 g dietary fiber, 105 mg sodium.
Print the MS Word document | Print the PDF
The American Institute for Cancer Research www.aicr.org
Home - Recipe Archive