NEW TREADMILLS AT THE MARK A. CHAPMAN WELLNESS CENTER
August 5, 2010
In July 2010, Mark A. Chapman donated the money for the purchase of two, Precor 956i Experience series, low impact treadmills with wide variety of programming options.
26 Programs for workout variety
A mix of speed, incline, and programs works lower body muscles. Everything from a weight-loss program to a 5k running course keeps routines fresh.
- On the fly program changes without losing data
- Manual program
- 7 Variety: includes Random, 2 Cross Country, 2 Gluteal, 2 Custom
- 4 Weight Loss: includes Custom weight loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, 2 Aerobic
- 3 Intervals
- 3 Heart Rate Control: Basic, Custom Weight Loss, Weight Loss
- 8 Performance: 5K, Track, Gerkin Fitness Test, USAF PRT, Navy PRT, Army PFT, USMC PFT, Federal Law Enf. PEB
Has handheld heart rate and is equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using chest strap.
Quality components and superior construction promote years of trouble-free use.
Low step-up height allows comfortable access when mounting and dismounting.
Ground Effects impact control system
Easing wear on the knees, legs, and back, the unique suspension system cushions impact and controls lateral motion, while remaining responsive.
Large buttons provide satisfying tactile response and audible click. Beginners and experts alike easily get on and go with this intuitive control. Users know the machine has received input, even when using headphones for entertainment.
- Accessory holders for water bottle, reading material, communication devices and portable music.
- Safety clip attached to emergency stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing treadmill to a gentle stop.